We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Bent is a hill or mountain in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Horton
- District/Borough: Staffordshire Moorlands
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'51"N 2°7'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 391559, 359319
- OS Grid: SJ915593
- Mapcode Local: GBR 12V.NX4
- Mapcode Global: WHBC8.9K3K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Bent within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.