High Beechburn, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Beechburn is a hamlet in County Durham
- Parish/Community: County Durham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°42'12"N 1°45'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416007, 534296
- OS Grid: NZ160342
- Mapcode Local: GBR JG61.7R
- Mapcode Global: WHC51.11FM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Beechburn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.