High Acre, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Acre is a hill or mountain in Beeston (Broxtowe), Nottinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Beeston (Broxtowe)
- Parish/Community: Broxtowe, unparished area
- District/Borough: Broxtowe
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°54'52"N 1°16'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 449395, 335506
- OS Grid: SK493355
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7GN.BHR
- Mapcode Global: WHDGX.HZYX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Acre within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.