We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Heydour is a hamlet in Lincolnshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Heydour
- District/Borough: South Kesteven
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°56'38"N 0°29'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 500975, 339568
- OS Grid: TF009395
- Mapcode Local: GBR FR8.DQ4
- Mapcode Global: WHGKK.98QD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Heydour within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Heydour in the Domesday Book
A village in Threo hundred,
in the county of Lincolnshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Aelfric son of Godram
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Guy of Craon
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Vitalis (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 4 geld
- Households: 3 smallholders; 24 freemen; 1 priest
- Plough Teams: 6 men's ploughs (5 plough lands)
- Meadow: 80 acres
- Woodland: 16 acres
- Churches: 1