Herbert Hole, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Herbert Hole is a coastal landform in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Stainton Dale
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'56"N 0°26'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 501038, 497794
- OS Grid: TA010977
- Mapcode Local: GBR TKBY.4S
- Mapcode Global: WHGBM.3JPJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Herbert Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.