We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Henhill Covert is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Adderstone with Lucker
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°32'40"N 1°45'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415670, 627889
- OS Grid: NU156278
- Mapcode Local: GBR J46B.78
- Mapcode Global: WHC0S.1WDW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Henhill Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.