Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hen Comb is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Loweswater
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'2"N 3°20'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 313218, 518118
- OS Grid: NY132181
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5H3T.0F
- Mapcode Global: WH709.MW65
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hen Comb within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.