We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hemmels Fell is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Broomhaugh and Riding
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°56'6"N 1°59'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400189, 560042
- OS Grid: NZ001600
- Mapcode Local: GBR GCHC.3P
- Mapcode Global: WHB2M.87J0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hemmels Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.