Hell Bank Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hell Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Beeley
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'28"N 1°34'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428273, 367964
- OS Grid: SK282679
- Mapcode Local: GBR 57X.XGT
- Mapcode Global: WHCD8.QMPJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hell Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.