We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Heighley is a hamlet in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Audley Rural
- District/Borough: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°1'31"N 2°20'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 377544, 347607
- OS Grid: SJ775476
- Mapcode Local: GBR 02L.B55
- Mapcode Global: WH9BM.27R2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Heighley within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Heighley in the Domesday Book
A village in Pirehill hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alward
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: King William
- Taxable Value: 1⁄8 geld