Headshaw New Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Headshaw New Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°30'32"N 2°51'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 346310, 624230
- OS Grid: NT463242
- Mapcode Local: GBR 84JR.F1
- Mapcode Global: WH7X1.5SBP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Headshaw New Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Headshaw New Plantation