Headley's House Plantation, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Headley's House Plantation is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: North Lodge
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°52'15"N 1°31'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430625, 553017
- OS Grid: NZ306530
- Mapcode Local: GBR KDS3.SP
- Mapcode Global: WHC45.KTBP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Headley's House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.