We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Head Rock is an island in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°41'43"N 5°17'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 172741, 204736
- OS Grid: SM727047
- Mapcode Local: GBR G0.MBKZ
- Mapcode Global: VH0VC.8NB7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Head Rock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.