Head of Bratta, Shetland Islands
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Head of Bratta is a coastal headland in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°40'13"N 1°7'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447610, 1198890
- OS Grid: HU476988
- Mapcode Local: GBR R0KJ.NLK
- Mapcode Global: XHF7M.P2L5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Head of Bratta within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.