We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hazleton is a village in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Hazleton
- District/Borough: Cotswold
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°51'45"N 1°53'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407921, 218236
- OS Grid: SP079182
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3P9.3XF
- Mapcode Global: VHB20.8F3X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hazleton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Hazleton in the Domesday Book
A village in Bradley hundred,
in the county of Gloucestershire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Countess Goda
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Sigar of Chocques
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Sigar of Chocques
- Taxable Value: 10 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £8 in 1066; £7 in 1086
- Households: 14 villagers; 6 slaves; 1 priest
- Plough Teams: 3 lord's ploughs; 10 men's ploughs