We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Haws Hole is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°3'5"N 3°10'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 323500, 462359
- OS Grid: SD235623
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6P9L.HD
- Mapcode Global: WH72X.8FQD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Haws Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.