We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hawke's Hills is a forest or wood in Catcott, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Catcott
- Parish/Community: Catcott
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°8'11"N 2°51'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 340157, 137805
- OS Grid: ST401378
- Mapcode Local: GBR MC.8Q2S
- Mapcode Global: VH7DL.FPMP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hawke's Hills within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.