We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Haverigg Point is a landform in Haverigg, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: Haverigg
- Parish/Community: Millom
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'21"N 3°19'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 314064, 477868
- OS Grid: SD140778
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5M8Z.BZ
- Mapcode Global: WH722.0Y1Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Haverigg Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.