We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hasthorpe is a settlement in Lincolnshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Willoughby with Sloothby
- District/Borough: East Lindsey
- County: Lincolnshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°12'6"N 0°13'18"E
- Eastings/Northings: 548500, 369500
- OS Grid: TF485695
- Mapcode Local: GBR LWR.8WV
- Mapcode Global: WHJLT.CSV8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hasthorpe within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Hasthorpe in the Domesday Book
A village in Calcewath hundred,
in the county of Lincolnshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Tonni of Lusby
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Gilbert of Ghent
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Roger (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Households: 2 villagers; 2 smallholders; 4 freemen
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough; 3⁄4 men's plough (2 plough lands)