Harveys' Wood, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harveys' Wood is a forest or wood in Bury Green, Hertfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Bury Green
- Parish/Community: Little Hadham
- District/Borough: East Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°51'49"N 0°6'17"E
- Eastings/Northings: 545033, 220442
- OS Grid: TL450204
- Mapcode Local: GBR LCJ.3BJ
- Mapcode Global: VHHLT.RFT4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harveys' Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.