Harton Road Belt, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harton Road Belt is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Buttercrambe with Bossall
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°2'24"N 0°54'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 471808, 461014
- OS Grid: SE718610
- Mapcode Local: GBR QP3Q.WH
- Mapcode Global: WHFBT.2QB4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harton Road Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.