Harry's Ball Cliff, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harry's Ball Cliff is a cliff or slope in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Sheviock
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°21'38"N 4°18'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 236089, 53755
- OS Grid: SX360537
- Mapcode Local: GBR NN.VPTM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 18W2.SFC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harry's Ball Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.