We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harry Hut is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'49"N 1°56'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 404477, 390771
- OS Grid: SK044907
- Mapcode Local: GBR GXYZ.20
- Mapcode Global: WHBB0.8G7B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harry Hut within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.