Hardberry Hill, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hardberry Hill is a hill or mountain in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Middleton in Teesdale
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°39'17"N 2°6'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 393169, 528862
- OS Grid: NY931288
- Mapcode Local: GBR FGQM.K5
- Mapcode Global: WHB3X.L8PD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hardberry Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.