Harcombe Hill Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harcombe Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Sidmouth
- District/Borough: East Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°43'14"N 3°11'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 316287, 91898
- OS Grid: SY162918
- Mapcode Local: GBR PB.02Y6
- Mapcode Global: FRA 4765.Q3J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harcombe Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.