Harbert's Bottom, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harbert's Bottom is a valley in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Hermitage
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°27'13"N 1°15'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452100, 173017
- OS Grid: SU521730
- Mapcode Local: GBR 92M.VSM
- Mapcode Global: VHCZ6.8Q6D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harbert's Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.