Hangman's Bottom, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hangman's Bottom is a valley in Boars Hill, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Boars Hill
- Parish/Community: South Hinksey
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°43'14"N 1°15'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 450855, 202701
- OS Grid: SP508027
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7Y5.4XY
- Mapcode Global: VHCY1.00ZR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hangman's Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.