We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hand Copse is a forest or wood in Rusper, West Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Rusper
- Parish/Community: Rusper
- District/Borough: Horsham
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°7'4"N 0°16'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 520869, 136807
- OS Grid: TQ208368
- Mapcode Local: GBR HHY.X0F
- Mapcode Global: VHGSV.657F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hand Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.