Hancock Plantation, High Peak
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hancock Plantation is a forest or wood in High Peak
- Parish/Community: Bradfield
- Unitary Authority: High Peak
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'37"N 1°44'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417410, 390439
- OS Grid: SK174904
- Mapcode Local: GBR JY90.54
- Mapcode Global: WHCC7.7JWS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hancock Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.