Hammond's Hole, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hammond's Hole is an inland water in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Heaton
- District/Borough: Staffordshire Moorlands
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°10'22"N 2°4'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395377, 363978
- OS Grid: SJ953639
- Mapcode Local: GBR 23V.597
- Mapcode Global: WHBC3.5H7Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hammond's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.