Hamildean Hill Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hamildean Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°39'39"N 3°17'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 319269, 641579
- OS Grid: NT192415
- Mapcode Local: GBR 52HZ.NJ
- Mapcode Global: WH6TX.JZ02
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hamildean Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.