Hameing Point, Shetland Islands
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hameing Point is a cliff or slope in Shetland Islands
- Unitary Authority: Shetland Islands
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 60°31'14"N 1°29'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428258, 1182020
- OS Grid: HU282820
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q0PX.TJR
- Mapcode Global: XHD1B.1T3G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hameing Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.