We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hamble Cliff is a coastal landform in Hamble-le-Rice, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Hamble-le-Rice
- Parish/Community: Hamble-le-Rice
- District/Borough: Eastleigh
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'40"N 1°20'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446739, 107074
- OS Grid: SU467070
- Mapcode Local: GBR 88B.YJ9
- Mapcode Global: FRA 862T.QT8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hamble Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.