Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ham Point is a coastal landform in Devon
- Parish/Community: Charleton
- District/Borough: South Hams
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°15'36"N 3°44'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 275689, 41468
- OS Grid: SX756414
- Mapcode Local: GBR QJ.L3J3
- Mapcode Global: FRA 381B.NPV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ham Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.