Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ham Copses is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Coleshill
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°39'12"N 1°37'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 425537, 195018
- OS Grid: SU255950
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5VT.84Y
- Mapcode Global: VHC0K.NPFW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ham Copses within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.