Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ham Burn is a water feature in Northumberland
- Parish/Community: Hexhamshire
- Unitary Authority: Northumberland
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°55'15"N 2°8'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 390500, 558500
- OS Grid: NY905585
- Mapcode Local: GBR FCFJ.DQ
- Mapcode Global: WHB2J.YKHR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ham Burn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.