Ham Brake, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ham Brake is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Tetbury Upton
- District/Borough: Cotswold
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°37'15"N 2°8'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 389919, 191378
- OS Grid: ST899913
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1P6.B0P
- Mapcode Global: VH95K.QJT3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ham Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.