We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hallam Head is a suburban area in Sheffield, Sheffield
- Built-Up Area: Sheffield
- Parish/Community: Sheffield, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Sheffield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°22'29"N 1°32'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430733, 386537
- OS Grid: SK307865
- Mapcode Local: GBR 90N.C0
- Mapcode Global: WHCCJ.BF4N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hallam Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.