Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hall Point is a wetland in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Woolverstone
- District/Borough: Babergh
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°0'19"N 1°12'18"E
- Eastings/Northings: 620090, 238970
- OS Grid: TM200389
- Mapcode Local: GBR VPV.CHK
- Mapcode Global: VHLC0.VV0G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hall Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.