We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hall Dike is a water feature in Meltham, Kirklees
- Built-Up Area: Meltham
- Parish/Community: Meltham
- Unitary Authority: Kirklees
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°35'59"N 1°49'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 411500, 411500
- OS Grid: SE115115
- Mapcode Local: GBR HVPT.37
- Mapcode Global: WHCB6.WSV2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hall Dike within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.