Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hall Broom is a settlement in Sheffield
- Parish/Community: Bradfield
- Unitary Authority: Sheffield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'5"N 1°35'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427500, 389500
- OS Grid: SK275895
- Mapcode Local: GBR KYC3.1B
- Mapcode Global: WHCC9.LR3M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hall Broom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.