Halfway Rock, Pembrokeshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Halfway Rock is an island in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°45'48"N 5°10'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 180769, 211970
- OS Grid: SM807119
- Mapcode Local: GBR G2.X3Z5
- Mapcode Global: VH1RH.6Y71
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Halfway Rock within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.