Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hale Fell is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Beetham
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'47"N 2°45'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350327, 478137
- OS Grid: SD503781
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9M4X.MD
- Mapcode Global: WH83G.JSK5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hale Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.