We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hacking Wood is a forest or wood in Old Langho, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Old Langho
- Parish/Community: Billington and Langho
- District/Borough: Ribble Valley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'39"N 2°26'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 370580, 436905
- OS Grid: SD705369
- Mapcode Local: GBR CSB5.QN
- Mapcode Global: WH96P.C290
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hacking Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.