Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hack Wood is a forest or wood in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Salehurst and Robertsbridge
- District/Borough: Rother
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°59'11"N 0°26'46"E
- Eastings/Northings: 571797, 123634
- OS Grid: TQ717236
- Mapcode Local: GBR NT8.5N5
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6TH.PPW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hack Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.