We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Grange Point is a wetland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Mawgan-in-Pydar
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°28'0"N 5°2'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 184616, 67395
- OS Grid: SW846673
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZG.TL88
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07BT.HQV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Grange Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.