Gorses' Wood, Amber Valley
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gorses' Wood is a forest or wood in Derby, Amber Valley
- Built-Up Area: Derby
- Parish/Community: Derby, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Amber Valley
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°57'38"N 1°28'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435068, 340502
- OS Grid: SK350405
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6DG.BT4
- Mapcode Global: WHDGM.7VS1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gorses' Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.