Glassfield Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Glassfield Copse is a forest or wood in Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley
- Parish/Community: Fareham, unparished area
- District/Borough: Winchester
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'15"N 1°15'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452522, 110049
- OS Grid: SU525100
- Mapcode Local: GBR 99L.7M3
- Mapcode Global: FRA 868R.F0S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Glassfield Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.