Gipsies Fir Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gipsies Fir Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Netley Marsh
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'17"N 1°31'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433014, 115536
- OS Grid: SU330155
- Mapcode Local: GBR 75Z.3M6
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76PM.F59
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gipsies Fir Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.