Gibraltar Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gibraltar Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Carburton
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'25"N 1°6'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 460096, 371863
- OS Grid: SK600718
- Mapcode Local: GBR NZRZ.F3
- Mapcode Global: WHFGL.1TZ6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gibraltar Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.